Springtime in a park captures the gentle light and fresh floral atmosphere of a nice and romantic Spring afternoon at the park.
With their precious white glass adorned with the iconic REPLICA fabric label, the candles will beautifully light up your home. Each luxury candle has a specific colored wax, reminiscent of the scented memory it will take you back to.
The candle expertise and Burn time
Made in France with a sophisticated manufacturing process using high-quality wax, the REPLICA candles have a burning duration of 40 to 41 hours without any wax deterioration.
- The first time you light a scented candle, let it burn for at least one hour until all the wax on the surface has melted. It will help the candle melt uniformly during all the duration of use.
- Leave the scented candle wax to burn for 3 or 4 hours at a time.
- Smother the flame using a candle snuffer and avoid blowing out the flame.
- Trim the wick between each usage to obtain a length of 3 to 5 mm.
- Reposition the candle wick after blowing out the candle.
- Never place a lit candle in a draught or on a glass, wooden or marble surface.
Flowers in full bloom:
Lily Of The Valley Accord
Joyful springtime sensation:
Blooming - Delicate - Fresh