REPLICA Lazy Sunday Morning on-the-go set
Lazy Sunday Morning fragrance is a delicate floral fragrance that conjures up memories of lingering Sunday mornings in bed. There’s nothing you need to do, and nowhere you need to go, just take it easy.
The eau de toilette recreates the enveloping and delicate sensation of freshly washed linen on your skin thanks to the association of clean and pure Lily of the Valley and comforting White Musks.
Together the powdery Iris and Ambrette seeds evoke the sensation of morning rays of sun gently warming your skin.
The Lazy Sunday Morning perfume releases a clean and fresh floral scent and envelops you in a pure and white halo conveying serenity and well-being.
Lazy Sunday Morning hand cream relive your most self-indulgent Lazy Sunday Morning each day with a new REPLICA perfumed ritual.
Delicately perfumed with REPLICA’s iconic Lazy Sunday Morning scent, this hand cream contains a complex of hydrating agents, shea butter and sweet almond oil that help to recreate the second-skin sensation of soft cotton sheets.
Soothing and nourishing thanks to the hyaluronic acid, this non-sticky hand cream leaves your skin moisturized and supple. Your hands seem repaired and protected.
Take care of your hands wherever you go thanks to this nomad format, and create your own memory of a cocooning routine. You can use this hand cream on its own or in complement of your fragrance on your wrists to intensify the scent.
Lazy Sunday Morning conveys the sensation of freshly washed cotton sheets and the sensuality of a delicate skin gently warmed up by sunlight.
- Pear accord
- Lily of the valley accord: Lily of the Valley is the symbol of happiness, tenderness, and purity. Its notes are delicately floral and bright, with fresh and clean accents. That is why the Lily of Valley conveys the sensation of purity brought by freshly washed cotton sheets.
- Iris accord: Iris is a luxurious floral scent with a powdery skin-like effect. It is like a sensual caress on the skin, sweetly innocent and reassuring like the sun on your skin.
- Rose absolute
- Orange flower accord
- Indonesian patchouli oil
- Ambrette seeds absolute: The Ambrette seeds absolute bring a sensual and delicately enveloping and warm facet to the fragrance ; like the delicately warm touch of the skin. Ambrette seeds absolute is warm, powdery and musky ; that’s why it was called the vegetal musk. On the contrary to musks, Ambrette seeds offer floral and fruity notes inflections which make it a seductive ingredient.
- White musks: White musks are soft and comforting, evoking brightness, lightness and silky textures. It is like an immaculate clothing in which you would have the pleasure to be wrapped.
875652 13 ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AQUA / WATER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, CI 60730 / EXT VIOLET 2, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, C162587/2
Lazy Sunday Morning Hand Cream
AQUA / WATER , GLYCERIN , PROPANEDIOL , CETYL ALCOHOL , BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER , ISOPROPYL PALMITATE , PARFUM / FRAGRANCE , PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL , MYRISTYL MYRISTATE , ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH , POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE , SODIUM POLYACRYLATE , CARBOMER , HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , BENZOIC ACID , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE , BENZYL SALICYLATE , BENZYL ALCOHOL , SODIUM HYALURONATE , GERANIOL , CITRONELLOL , LINALOOL , CINNAMYL ALCOHOL , HYDROXYCITRONELLAL , CITRIC ACID
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.