The enveloping sensation of a fireplace in the midst of winter. The fireplace crackles with the flames of a comforting fire.
Maison Margiela’s By the Fireplace evokes cozy winter evenings indoors next to a enveloping fire. The snow gently falls on the frosty white landscape as you are lulled by the gracious dancing flames.
Remember the reassurance of chestnuts grilling in the chimney and a crackling wood fire with Replica By the Fireplace perfume. This warm and cozy Eau de Toilette fuses the smoky scent of burning wood with notes of gaiac wood, cashmeran and clove oil. The scent of roasted chestnuts is recreated by a blend of chestnuts notes nd red berries oil. The sweet notes of vanilla reinforce the warm and cozy sensation brought by this perfume.
Close your eyes, smell this woody fragrance and remember the enveloping sensation of a fireplace in the midst of Winter.
By the Fireplace conveys the smell of smoky wood burning in the chimney and the addictive scent of chestnuts grilling in the chimney.
- Pink Pepper essence: The CO2 extraction brings aromatic and fresh inflection to its fusing spiciness, that is close to the natural scent of fresh berries. Its fresh and vibrant spicy notes bring a “roasted” and burning effect to the chestnut accord.
- Orange Flower absolute
- Clove Oil: Clove Bud oil offers spicy and smoky notes with a warm inflection. It brings the burning, smoky effect to the woody and smooth notes of Cashmeran and Gaïac wood and create together the sensation of wood burning in the chimney.
- Chestnut Accord: The Chestnuts accord is a creation of the perfumer, who aimed at reproducing the delicious scent of roasted chestnuts. The Chestnuts accord brings the addictive trail of By the Fireplace.
- Gaïac Wood Oil
- Cade Oil
- Vanilla accord
- Peru Balsam resinoïd
- Cashmeran: Cashmeran offers a woody, enveloping and warm scent. Cashmeran is very different from other natural woody essences, as it provides a soft and warm sensuality. It adds a comforting and smooth inflection to the strong woody base of By the Fireplace.
Eau de Toilette
875655 10 ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AQUA / WATER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, ISOEUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL, CINNAMATE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, GERANIOL, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 BHT, CI 17200 / RED 33, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C179346/1
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
A WARM & COZY FRAGRANCE
It brings the burning, smoky effect to the woody and smooth notes of Cashmeran and Gaïac wood and create together the sensation of wood burning in the chimney.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.