The fresh and opulent memory of a walk through a bustling flower market. Fresh cut flowers. Moist petals and snapped stems. A perfume containing layers of floral fragrance that infuse the air.
Water under your feet, plastic foil in your hands, and a floral scented arrangement.
Replica Flower Market eau de toilette captures the memory of a walk through a flower market. You smell the scent of freshly cut flowers, wet petals and leaves crushed on the floor. You are surrounded by multiple flower buckets where no flower overpowers another.
When creating Flower Market by Maison Margiela, the perfumer wanted to convey the scent of freshly made opulent buckets and the feeling aroused by stems cut and leaves crushed on the floor. He chose notes of rose from Grasse, tuberose, freesia and jasmine to bring the sensation of freshly made bouquets. The fresh and floral green fragrances of cut stems and crushed leaves is delivered by a green leaves accord, a creation of the perfumer, and enhanced by warm notes of cedar wood.
Flower Market conveys the scents of Freshly made bouquet of Freesia and Grasse Rose and the Stems cut and leaves crushed on the floor.
- Green leaves accord
- Freesia accord
- Sambac Jasmine absolute Grandiflorum Jasmine absolute
- Rose from Grasse absolute
- Tuberose absolute
- Peach accord
- Cedarwood essence Oak moss accord
Eau de Toilette
560038C ALCOHOL DENAT, AQUA/WATER, PARFUM/FRAGRANC, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ETHYLHEXYL, METHOXYCINNAMATE, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BHT, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, METHYL ANTHRANILATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, CI 17200/RED 33, CI 15510/ORANGE 4, B54212/4
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.