The bright and relaxing sensation of a nap in the shade of refreshing lemon trees' leaves. A sunny escape to the countryside. Under the Lemon Trees evokes a stroll through a field of bright lemon trees on a warm summer day, their perfume sparkling and bright. Take a nap in the shade of their refreshing green leaves, lulled by shadows and the soft scented breeze…
Replica Under The Lemon Trees is a composition of the citrus floral fragrance of an imaginary lemon tree. The top notes combine the freshest and most invigorating scents of Kalamansi Lime while green coriander and cedarwood evoke the shade of the green foliage of the trees.
This refreshing eau de toilette by Maison Margiela captures memories of summer. Relive the sparkling and fizzy memory of taking a nap under the leaves of a lemon tree on a warm summer day thanks to the zesty scent of citrus.
Under the Lemon Trees conveys the bright scent of baskets full of lemons and the freshness in the shade of tree leaves.
- Kalamansi Lime Accord: The Kalamansi is a small citrus tree which produces edible fruits in winter. They are sour and aromatic and recall Bitter Orange. The Kalamansi is zesty, sparkling, slightly bitter, and exotic with delicately sweet inflections.
- Petit Grain Essence
- Cardamom Essence
- Coriander Essence: Coriander is an aromatic plant with dry fruits used as spices. The coriander essence is aromatic and green with a zesty freshness. It also brings spicy and sweet inflections to the fragrance.
- Mate Absolute
- Green Tea Extract
- Cedarwood Essence: Virginian Cedarwood belongs to the coniferous family and has a red color. Its essence is mainly contained in the heart of the wood. Cedarwood notes are woody and dry, with a fresh inflection. As a result, Cedarwood has a very modern scent that brings refinement to the fragrance.
- Cistus Absolute
Eau de Toilette
ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AQUA / WATER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE,
BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL, BENZOATE, CITRAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.