Oud captures the night’s mysteries, as this precious wood creates an otherworldly effect when burning. Labdanum, meanwhile, is a warm and ambery ingredient that conjures the warmth of a summer wind caressing the skin.
A raw and wild leather accord brings an element of untamed nature to Under the Stars.
And Black Pepper essence highlights the captivating experience of immersing oneself in nature.
- Black Pepper Essence: a fusing and vibrant scent that reflects the seizing sensation of admiring the majesty of nature.
- Cinnamon Leaves Essence
- Cypriol Essence
- Virginian Cedarwood Essence
- Labdanum Resinoid: it offers warm & ambery notes with sensual facets that recreate the warmth of a night spent in the wilds of nature.
- Oud Infusion: a noble and rare ingredient that carries a spiritual dimension; its powerful smoky trail translates the mysteries of a dark night surrounded by stars.
- Leather Accord:it offers wild, carnal and sensual notes that perfectly evoke a wild and raw incarnation of nature.
- Black Pepper
- Oud Infusion
- Leather Accord
This ingredients list is subject to change. Consumers should refer to the product packaging for the most relevant ingredients list. In case of problem, please contact the consumer care center.
N70024807/1 (Amérique du Nord Aqua/Water/Eau Nano • North America Aqua/Water/Eau Nano)
T70024806/1 (Amérique du Nord Aqua/Water/Eau • North America Aqua/Water/Eau)
Y70024804/1 (Mixte Aqua/Water • European/US Aqua/Water)
Z70024805/1 (Mixte Aqua/Water Nano • European/US Aqua/Water Nano)
THE TIMELESS SCENT OF OUD AND LEATHER
Black Pepper EssenceA fusing and vibrant scent that reflects the seizing sensation of admiring the majesty of nature.
OUD INFUSIONA noble and rare ingredient that carries a spiritual dimension; its powerful smoky trail translates the mysteries of dark night surrounded by stars.
Leather AccordIt offers wild, carnal and sensual notes that perfectly evoke a wild and raw incarnation of nature.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.