A passing rain struck in the middle of Spring. Suddenly, the sky calms down, clouds disappear giving way to shy rays of sun. When the Rain Stops evokes the joyful feeling of seeing the sun return after the rain. The sky returns to a state of calm, raindrops become less frequent and gradually stop as the clouds slowly disappear and give way to shy rays of sun that illuminate the wet surroundings.
This eau de toilette is inspired by the joyful nature of Spring conjures the thought of the wet nature under the rays of a joyful rainbow. The aquatic accord signals the last remaining raindrops evaporating from the tips of the pine needle trees into the fresh air. Luminous Isparta rose and vibrant pink pepper notes blend blissfully and provide the heart to this perfume.
The combination of the earthy scent of the Patchouli essence associated with the aquatic accord is the signature of the fragrance as it recreates the sensation of wet nature. The Patchouli essence is a luxurious ingredient that is sustainably sourced in Bali, in accordance with the highest environmental and ethical standards. Its production helps local populations and offers the best quality ingredient.
The Isparta Rose Petal essence is also sustainably and ethically sourced. It offers sweet notes of fresh rose that illuminate the fragrance. Combined with the vibrant pink pepper, it evokes the positive energy brought by the return of the sun. With this fragrance, the perfumer, Fanny Bal, has recreated the scent of fresh rain and sun rays, conveying serenity and the affirming message that the sun always returns after the rain: like the promise of a better tomorrow.
When the Rain Stops is about fresh rain and sunrays. It is aquatic but also luminous and joyful.
- Bergamot oil
- Vegetal accord
- Pink Pepper essence: The Pink Pepper essence offers spicy fresh notes with aromatic and slightly floral undertones. This vibrant note reinforces the luminous facet of the Isparta Rose Petal. It waken the fragrance and brings dynamism and a positive energy.
- Aquatic accord: The Aquatic Accord is a perfumer’s creation. It is a marine note that creates the sensation of the rain which goes through all the perfume’s structure. It brings watery, crystalline and ultra-fresh notes.
- Isparta Rose Petal essence*: Isparta Petal Rose is obtained by hydrodistillation of the rose petals and then the obtention of an essential oil mixed with concentrated rose water from the same process. It offers sweet and luminous notes of fresh rose. It is like a rose gorged with water that brightens the heart of the perfume. This rose essence is also sustainably sourced and specifically crafted for Maison Margiela.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum superinfusion*
- Pine needle oil
- Patchouli Bali essence*: The Patchouli Bali essence is a ‘palette’ ingredient, produced specificaly for L’Oreal. It is sustainably sourced in Bali in respect of highest ethical standards to help local populations and to offer the best quality of ingredient. Patchouli essence has woody earthy inflections. When associated with the aquatic accord the patchouli evokes damp ground. It is a key ingredient to evoke the wet nature after the rain.
- Moss accord
Eau de Toilette
ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL,BENZYL ALCOHOL,
ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, ISOEUGENOL,CITRAL,TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, EUGENOL,CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 17200 / RED 33, CI 42090 / BLUE 1
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.