REPLICA Whispers in the Library
REPLICA Whispers in the Library
The enchanting woody atmosphere of an antique library surrounded by books. A day surrounded by books. The slowing down of time surrounded by squeaky waxed wood, the mutter of turning pages and discreet whispers.
Replica 'Whispers in the Library' evokes the slowing down of time in an antique library. A woody fragrance to stir memories of the distinctive smells of old books and the comforting atmosphere of a traditional library. An unlimited quantity of books in a soft halo of light.
Relive the enchanting and contrasted memory of an antique library as notes of spicy Pepper essence, sweet Benzoin resinoïd and Vanilla absolute evoke the leaves of the books; and the sophisticated cedarwood essence recreates the scent of the wooden desk at which you are reading.
A timeless and familiar ambery eau de toilette designed around the contrast of three olfactory sensations:
The comforting warmth of vanilla absolute and Benzoin resinoïd, the spicy emulation of pepper essence, and the architectural majesty of noble Cedarwood essence.
Whispers in the Library conveys the familiar scent of books and the sensation when you spend hours reading at a wooden desk.
- Pink Pepper essence: The Pink Pepper essence brings a fusing freshness to the fragrance. It is very spicy and sparkling, with citrusy accents. In whispers in the Library the Pink Pepper conveys the dusty scent of old books.
- Orange Flower absolute
- Patchouli essence
- Cypriol essence
- Tonka Bean absolute
- Benzoin Siam resinoîd: Benzoin resinoïd is a precious and expensive ingredient. Its scent is rich, combining enveloping, creamy, sweet and addictive notes. It conveys the reassuring sensation of books.
- Vanilla absolute: Vanilla is a precious ingredient, conveying comfort, warmth, and sensuality. Its leathery and slightly woody facets easily evoke the leather covers of old books. Its carnal texture creates a soft addiction and is an incitement to pleasure : the pleasure of reading your favorite book. This Vanilla is sustainably sourced.
- Cedarwood essence: Cedarwood is a very modern wood with refined and surprisingly sharp inflections. Extremely elegant, it brings woody dry inflections that contrast with its warm ambery facets. Cedarwood brings an architectural majesty to the fragrance, easily evoking the majesty of ancient libraries, where you spend time reading at a freshly waxed wooden desk.
- Vetiver essence
Eau de Toilette
875654 35 ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, CITRAL, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 17200 / RED 33, C171950/1
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.