The soft sensation of fresh linen sheets on a sunny morning. Wake up to the summer softness and feel the immaculate sunlight gently warming your skin as you enjoy a lazy Sunday morning in freshly washed cotton sheets.
Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela is a delicate floral fragrance that conjures up memories of lingering Sunday mornings in bed. There’s nothing you need to do, and nowhere you need to go, just take it easy.
The eau de toilette recreates the enveloping and delicate sensation of freshly washed linen on your skin thanks to the association of clean and pure Lily of the Valley and comforting White Musks.
Together the powdery Iris and Ambrette seeds evoke the sensation of morning rays of sun gently warming your skin.
The Lazy Sunday Morning perfume releases a clean and fresh floral scent and envelops you in a pure and white halo conveying serenity and well-being.
Lazy Sunday Morning conveys the sensation of freshly washed cotton sheets and the sensuality of a delicate skin gently warmed up by sunlight.
- Pear accord
- Lily of the valley accord: Lily of the Valley is the symbol of happiness, tenderness, and purity. Its notes are delicately floral and bright, with fresh and clean accents. That is why the Lily of Valley conveys the sensation of purity brought by freshly washed cotton sheets.
- Iris accord: Iris is a luxurious floral scent with a powdery skin-like effect. It is like a sensual caress on the skin, sweetly innocent and reassuring like the sun on your skin.
- Rose absolute
- Orange flower accord
- Indonesian patchouli oil
- Ambrette seeds absolute: The Ambrette seeds absolute bring a sensual and delicately enveloping and warm facet to the fragrance ; like the delicately warm touch of the skin. Ambrette seeds absolute is warm, powdery and musky ; that’s why it was called the vegetal musk. On the contrary to musks, Ambrette seeds offer floral and fruity notes inflections which make it a seductive ingredient.
- White musks: White musks are soft and comforting, evoking brightness, lightness and silky textures. It is like an immaculate clothing in which you would have the pleasure to be wrapped.
Eau de Toilette
875652 13 ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AQUA / WATER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, CI 60730 / EXT VIOLET 2, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, C162587/2
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
A CLEAN & FRESH FRAGRANCE
LILY OF THE VALLEY ACCORDLily of the Valley is the symbol of happiness, tenderness, and purity. Its notes are delicately floral and bright, with fresh and clean accents. The Lily of Valley is a major ingredient of Lazy Sunday Morning to convey the sensation of purity brought by freshly washed cotton sheets.
IRIS ACCORDIris is a luxurious floral scent with a powdery skin-like effect. It is like a sensual caress on the skin, sweetly innocent and reassuring like the morning sun on your skin.
WHITE MUSKS ACCORDWhite Musks are soft and comforting, evoking brightness, lightness and silky textures. It is like an immaculate clothing in which you would have the pleasure to be wrapped, enjoying a lazy Sunday morning.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.