REPLICA On a Date
The scent of ripe grapes and fresh roses filling the air… The perfect rendez-vous.
On A Date is a new thrilling scent inspired by a magical date on a late summer’s evening overlooking the magnificent vineyards of Provence at sunset.
It captures the sparkling and addictive fruitiness of ripe grapes soaked in warm sunshine, and the delicate yet decisive character of wild roses. This perfume sets the senses on high with memories of dating and falling in love that are unique and profound.
Notes of sparkling Bergamot and luminous Rose convey all the excitement of the perfect date. An inviting, sweet and textured Blackcurrant Liquor accord coupled with sensual and woody Patchouli transport us to the vineyards of Provence, steeped in the golden glow of a late summer’s sunset.
A fragrance with sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients… Patchouli Essence hailing from Bali and Rose Petal Essence sourced in Isparta.
When working on this fragrance, the perfumer Carlos Benaïm was inspired by his own cherished memories of Provence, the stage of his very first steps in the perfume industry. He particularly wanted to capture the Mediterranean sunshine as it heats the vineyards for harvests overflowing with addictive and joyful sensations of well-being.
On A Date is the scent of grapes and roses.
- Black Currant Liquor Accord: juicy, colorful, sweet acidulous notes meet a liquor-like inflection to recreate the scent of ripe grapes heated by the sun.
- Bergamot Oil: offers a zesty, luminous, and sparkling note reflecting the positive sensations you feel on a date.
- Pink Pepper Oil
- Isparta Rose Petal Essence*: using hydro-distillation to obtain an essential oil, then mixed with concentrated rose water from the same process. Bringing delicate and fresh floral notes with fruity inflections recreating the thrill of a date. Sustainably sourced in Turkey.
- Geranium Oil
- Davana Oil
- Patchouli Essence*: :sustainably sourced in Bali in complete respect of the highest ethical standards, helping local populations while offering the best quality ingredients. Bringing woody, earthy, mineral notes tinted with the sensuality and mystery of Provençal vineyards at dusk.
- Vetiver Oil
- Moss Accord
Eau de Toilette
ALCOHOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE AQUA / WATER / EAU ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE BENZYL SALICYLATE DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE BENZYL ALCOHOL LIMONENE LINALOOL HYDROXYCITRONELLAL CITRONELLOL GERANIOL EUGENOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE CITRAL CI 14700 / RED 4 CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.
A SUNNY & INVIGORATING FRAGRANCE
PATCHOULIThis Patchoui essence is sustainably sourced in Bali. It brings woody, earthy, mineral notes tinted with the sensuality and mystery that recreate the sensations brought by the vineyards enveloped in the early stages of the night.
ISPARTA ROSE PETALIsparta Rose Petal essence offers sweet and luminous notes of fresh rose. It is like a rose gorged with water that brightens the heart of the perfume. This very refined extraction is obtained by mixing the essential oil with concentrated rose water, both obtained by hydro-distillation. This extraction of Rose is sustainably sourced in Turkey.
BLACKCURRANT LIQUOR ACCORDThe Blackcurrant Liquor accord is the major ingredient of On A Date. It is a creation of the perfumer, Carlos Benaïm, who aimed at recreating the scent of ripe grapes heated by the sun. The blackcurrant Liquor accoord offers juicy, colorful, sweet acidulous notes that meet a liquor-like inflection.
How to use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.