REPLICA Lazy Sunday Morning Diffuser
It will make you feel the enveloping sensation of freshly washed cotton sheets while the sun light gently warms your skin. The atmosphere created by this diffuser is serene and clean, as an invitation to self-indulgence and peacefulness.
This delicate fragrance was created by the renowned perfumer Louise Turner. She chose Lily of the Valley and White Musks to recreate the enveloping and delicate sensation of freshly washed linen on your skin, while the Iris and Ambrette seeds evoke the sun gently warming your skin.
Lily of the Valley
Spring & Summer
The only diffusers that release scents your memories are made of, and recall forgotten sensations and emotions to create memorable atmospheres.
- Scents created by renowned perfumers
- Same luxurious fragrant ingredients as for the Eau de Toilette, chosen for their ability to recreate specific sensations
- Reviewed balance of ingredients to guarantee the same olfactory result as for the Eau de Toilette
THE SCENT DIFFUSION
- Continuous and long diffusion of scent: The diffusion of the scent is continuous during 4 months with no action required.
- Immediate diffusion of scent: the scent is immediately released
- Wide diffusion of scent: the diffusion of the scent is wide, thus the REPLICA diffusers are perfect to perfume large rooms
- Possibility to adjust the intensity of diffusion: The intensity of the diffusion can be adjusted by modifying the number of sticks: the more sticks you have, the more intense will be the diffusion
DIFFUSERS SET UP
- Remove the cap and insert the sticks in the diffuser
- Let the sticks soak in the perfumed concentrate for 5 to 6 hours
- Then place them turn them over to begin diffusing the fragrance
- Diffusers offer a continuous diffusion with minimal care
- It is possible to turn over the sticks to reactivate the fragrance diffusion, either on demand or on a regular basis according to your preferences
- It is possible to adjust the intensity of diffusion by removing or adding sticks
Due to the possibility of modifications, we recommend checking the product's ingredient list directly on the container.